• Develop an integrated approach to the business of international trade.
• Understand and manage documentation, finance, logistics, marketing, and an demonstrate an appreciation for ethical and cultural concerns in international trade
• TRD-201: Exporting Importing Environment
• SCM-202: 21st Century International Logistics
• TRD-225: Documentation for the Global Village
• FAE-302: Introduction to Global Finance
• BUS-303: International Business Ethics
• BUS-401: Global Culture
• BUS-403: Global Marketing
• MGT-402: Global Strategic Management
• BUS-404: Researching The Global Village
• BUS-405: Global Business Plan
Estimated Program Length:
• 63 weeks, fully online.
This is the ideal program of study for those seeking management roles in international trade. Build your career with your credentials.
In addition to earning college credit and gaining vocational skills, the course of study for this program prepares individuals to sit for the Industry Certification Certified International Trade Manager® (CITM) Exam. However, successful completion of the course of study does not guarantee certification.
Estimated Cost: $12,120
Total Credit Hours: 30