INTERNATIONAL TRADE MANAGER JOBS
This fully ONLINE program prepares students for IIEI Certification’s International Trade Manager exam.
This is the ideal certification for those seeking management roles in international trade.
Examples of these positions includes:
• International Sales and Distributions Manager
• International Trade Manager
• Import/Export Manager
• International Operations Manager
• Customs and International Trade Manager
• Import/Export Compliance Manager
• Trade Development Manager
• Supply Chain Project Manager
Call a friendly enrollment advisor today about this exciting career field.
(800) 474-8013 | Outside the U.S (602) 648-5750
• Develop an integrated approach to the business of international trade.
• Understand and manage documentation, finance, logistics, marketing, and an demonstrate an appreciation for ethical and cultural concerns in international trade
• TRD-201: Exporting Importing Environment
• SCM-202: 21st Century International Logistics
• TRD-225: Documentation for the Global Village
• FAE-302: Introduction to Global Finance
• BUS-303: International Business Ethics
• BUS-401: Global Culture
• BUS-403: Global Marketing
• MGT-402: Global Strategic Management
• BUS-404: Researching The Global Village
• BUS-405: Global Business Plan
Length of Program
• 63 weeks, fully online.
This program of study is the base for many other DSU certification exam preparation programs. Start small. Build your career with your credentials.