INTERNATIONAL TRADE DOCUMENTATION JOBS
This fully ONLINE program prepares students for IIEI Certification’s International Trade Documentation Specialist exam.
This is the ideal certification for those who excel with details.
Examples of these positions includes:
• Export Documentation Clerk
• Air and Ocean Export Coordinator
• Export Documentation Specialist
• Document Control Coordinator
• Integration and Documentation Analyst
• Export Compliance Administrator
• Outbound Quality Assurance Inspector
Call a friendly enrollment advisor today about this exciting career field.
(800) 474-8013 | Outside the U.S (602) 648-5750
• Utilize international trade terminology
• Correctly originate international trade documentation
• Aide in the movement of goods and services to international customers
PROGRAM OF STUDY
Length of Program
• 18 weeks, fully online.
This program of study is the base for many other DSU certification exam preparation programs. Start small. Build your career with your credentials.