INTERNATIONAL TRADE ADMINISTRATOR JOBS
This fully ONLINE program prepares students for IIEI Certification’s International Trade Professional exam.
This is the ideal certification for those seeking supervisory roles in international trade.
Examples of these positions includes:
• International Sales and Distributions Supervisor
• International Trade Manager
• Import/Export Administrator
• International Operations Administrator
• Customs and International Trade Supervisor
• Supply Chain Project Manager
Call a friendly enrollment advisor today about this exciting career field.
(800) 474-8013 | Outside the U.S (602) 648-5750
• Develop an integrated approach to the business of international trade
• Understand and apply documentation, finance, logistics, marketing, and an demonstrate an appreciation for ethical and cultural concerns in international trade
• TRD-201: Exporting Importing Environment
• SCM-202: 21st Century International Logistics
• TRD-225: Documentation for the Global Village
• FAE-302: Introduction to Global Finance
• BUS-303: International Business Ethics
• BUS-401: Global Culture
• BUS-403: Global Marketing
• MGT-402: Global Strategic Management
Length of Program
• 48 weeks, fully online.
This program of study is the base for many other DSU certification exam preparation programs. Start small. Build your career with your credentials.