Manage Import Processes and Activities
This advanced-level Studies in Importing program helps prepare people to serve as senior managers with oversight responsibility for all import activities within the firm and managing complex regulatory issues regarding imports into the U.S.
Gain Credentials as an Import Regulation Specialist
Validate your Industry Knowledge and Proficiency to Potential Employers and Customers
For those wanting to validate their expertise, there is industry certification testing available from IIEI Certification, the recognized global certification authority. This course of study offered by Dunlap-Stone helps individuals prepare for the Certified U.S. Import Professional® CUSIP) international trade certification exam. The industry certification exam is separate from the university.
- Import specialist
- trade specialist
- Import Logistics
- Customs Broker House representative
- Trade Compliance team member
- Drawback manager
Who is this Certificate Intended For
People that might consider this course of study are:
- People wanting to understand the role of import regulation specialist
- People considering changing careers into this international trade related occupation
- People that want to validate their knowledge and understanding of import regulations management
- Individuals wanting to broaden their knowledge
- Those seeking to prepare for industry certification exam for this career choice*
Course of Study:
|Introduction to Importing||TRD 129|
|Importing Duties and Regulations||TRD 140|
|Incoterms 2010®||TRD 141|
Program Length: 18 weeks
Each DSU online accredited course is 6 weeks in length.
These courses can be applied to a certificate, Associates Degree or Bachelor Degree. In addition to earning college credit and gaining vocational skills, the course of study for this program prepares individuals to sit for the IIEI Certification’s Certified U.S. Import Professional® Exam. However, successful completion of the course of study does not guarantee certification or job placement.