ENTRY LEVEL INTERNATIONAL TRADE JOBS
This fully ONLINE program prepares students to sit for IIEI Certification’s Certified Exporter(R) CE exam.
This is the ideal entry-level certification for those just starting in importing and exporting careers.
Examples of these positions includes:
• Import & Export Assistant
• Entry Level Clerk
• Air Export Agent
• International Trade Representative
• Procurement Agent
• Junior Buyer
• Export Coordinator
• Customs & Border Patrol
• Port Operations
• Operations/Document Specialist
Call a friendly enrollment advisor today about this exciting career field.
(800) 474-8013 | Outside the U.S (602) 648-5750
• Understand and use international trade terminology
• Identify trends, explore logistics and distribution
• Complete documentation related to the movement of goods
• Gain essential knowledge for a career in international trade
Length of Program
• 6 weeks, fully online.
This program of study is the base for many other DSU certification exam preparation programs. Start small. Build your career with your credentials.