MSc-RTC Learning Objectives
In addition to the general education learning objectives and core competencies outlined by Dunlap-Stone University, the following learning objectives have been identified for the MSc-RTC degree.
Graduates of the MSc-RTC degree program will:
- Be prepared to work in industry, government, and a wide range of other settings in administrative and management roles, overseeing all aspects of the export and import of regulated goods and services.
- Demonstrate mastery of the major components, relationships, and terminology associated with the international trade compliance industry.
- Possess the regulatory knowledge needed to effectively manage trade compliance activities in a wide variety of settings.
- Apply critical thinking and analysis skills across regulatory settings, demonstrating ethical decision making.
- Utilize legal precepts, regulations and best practices to demonstrate competency in maintaining regulatory compliance.
- Understand the workings of major foreign trade compliance regimens.