MSc. – Regulatory Trade Compliance Program Requirements
The MSc-RTC program is comprised of 9 four-credit hour courses, totaling 36 graduate semester credit hours.
Students enrolled in the MSc-RTC (Master of Science – Regulatory Trade Compliance) program must complete the following course requirements*:
- TRD-505 Export Fundamentals
- TRD-510 Import Trade Fundamentals
- TRD-525 Auditing & Assessing Trade Compliance Processes
- TRD-520 Trade Compliance Special Circumstances
- TRD-535 Agency Regulations in Trade Compliance
- TRD-540 Management of Trade Compliance
- TRD-528 Trade Compliance Treaties & Guidelines
- TRD-532 Foreign Compliance Regimens
- TRD-550 MSc RTC Capstone Thesis
*Courses are taken in the sequence shown. Each course has the proceeding course as a prerequisite.