In addition to the general education learning objectives and core competencies outlined by Dunlap-Stone University, the following learning objectives have been identified for the MBA-IM degree.
Graduates of the MBA-IM degree program will:
- Be prepared to assume responsibilities within an organization’s management in a complex ethical, economic, and global environment.
- Demonstrate business knowledge and skills by explaining and describing how businesses compete and operate in a global environment through written work including case analysis and exams.
- Analyze and integrate information from different functional areas of business in managerial decision-making, including financial, marketing, legal, operational and strategic functions.
- Use quantitative and qualitative tools to define business problems and develop appropriate solutions.
- Effectively apply leadership, teamwork,and communication skills in diverse managerial environments.