Manage the Total Enterprise’s International Trade Administration Effort
This Senior-level Studies in International Trade Management program helps prepare people for careers overseeing all aspect of the firm’s international trade operational effort. Students gain an understanding of the principles, practices and terminology of international trade management.
It has been reviewed by the International Trade Certification Authority Inc and has been judged to offer the knowledge needed to pass the international trade industry’s senior-level Certified International Trade Manager® examination.
Who is this Certificate is Intended For
People that might consider this course of study are:
- People wanting to understand the role of international trade management
- People considering changing careers into this international trade related occupation
- Members of the supply chain that need to understand the management responsibilities of those in charge of the international effort of an organization.
- Individuals wanting to broaden their knowledge
- Those seeking to prepare for industry certification exam for this career choice*
Punch your Ticket in preparation for Senior Management Roles
Individuals seeking this professional certificate are senior level career professionals or individuals seeking to attain senior-level management positions in their organization overseeing the international trade effort of the enterprise.
- Senior Operations Management Position with oversight of all international trade effort
- Manager of small international focused business
- Logistics manager
- Freight Forwarder manager
- Operations management
- Mid-level operations specialist
The following learning objectives have been identified for the Studies in International Trade Management.
Those that complete the program will:
- Possess the knowledge to work in the oversight/general management of the international trade function within organizations that participate in global supply chain.
- Know the tasks, duties and responsibilities associated with management of international trade function within an organization.
- Be capable of analyzing and managing all the functional requirements associated with conducting international trade
- Understand the strategic implications associated oversight of international trade function within an organization
- Be prepared to sit for the IIEI Certification’s “Certified International Trade Manager®” exam.
Validate your Industry Knowledge and Proficiency to Potential Employers and Customers
For those wanting to validate their expertise, there is industry certification testing available from IIEI Certification, the recognized global certification testing authority. The course of study offered by Dunlap-Stone helps individuals prepare for the Certified International Trade Manager® international trade certification exam. The industry certification exam is separate from the university. Dunlap-Stone University is a Master of Provided Provider of training for this certification. The school can assist you registering for the test upon completion of your course of study
DSU Course of Study:
|Exporting/Importing Environment||TRD 201|
|21st Century International Logistics||SCM 202|
|Documentation for the Global Village||TRD 225|
|Introduction to Global Finance||FAE 302|
|International Business Ethics||BUS 303|
|Global Culture||BUS 401|
|Global Strategic Management||MGT 402|
|Global Marketing||BUS 403|
|Researching the Global Village||BUS 404|
|Global Business Plan||BUS 405|
Program Length: 60 weeks
Each DSU online accredited course is 6 weeks in length.
These courses can be applied to a certificate, Associates Degree or Bachelor Degree. In addition to earning college credit and gaining vocational skills, the course of study for this program prepares individuals to sit for the IIEI Certification’s Certified International Trade Manager® Exam. However, successful completion of the course of study does not guarantee certification or job placement.