Manage Global Trade Financial Transactions
The Studies in International Trade Finance program was developed to provide the knowledge needed to manage global financial transactions resulting from global trade and helps individuals prepare for the Certified International Trade Finance Specialist® international trade certification exam. The industry certification exam testing is separate from the university.
Learn Sophisticated, Practical Applications of International Finance Principles and Strategies
Gain an in-depth, well rounded knowledge base of global finance to support a career as an international finance specialist.
People seeking this certificate of study are:
- People wanting to understand the role of international finance specialist
- People considering changing careers into this international trade related occupation
- Members of the supply chain that need to understand fully international trade finance
- Individuals wanting to broaden their knowledge
- Those seeking to prepare for industry certification exam for this career choice*
- Corporate trade finance specialist
- International banker
- Corporate international finance manager
- Independent agent
- Trade barter agent
- corporate trade finance specialist
Be prepared to work in responsible trade finance-related positions in organizations that participate in global supply chain.
- Know the major components, relationships and terminology associated with international trade.
- Understand the finance professional’s role in supporting international trade
- Be capable of analyzing the trade finance needs and concerns associated with conducting international trade
- Understand the international monetary system.
- Be prepared to sit for the IIEI Certification “Certified International Trade Finance Specialist®” exam.
Validate your Industry Knowledge and Proficiency to Potential Employers and Customers by gaining industry certification.
The industry certification exam is separate from the university. Dunlap-Stone University is a Master Approved Provider of training for this certification. The school can assist you registering for the test upon completion of your course of study. Learn how to sit for the Certified International Trade Finance Specialist® Exam.
DSU Course of Study:
|Exporting/Importing Environment||TRD 201|
|Introduction to Global Finance||FAE 302|
|International Business Ethics||BUS 303|
Program Length: 18 weeks
Each DSU online accredited course is 6 weeks in length.
These courses can be applied to a certificate, Associates Degree or Bachelor Degree. In addition to earning college credit and gaining vocational skills, the course of study for this program prepares individuals to sit for the IIEI Certification’s Certified International Trade Finance Specialist® Exam. However, successful completion of the course of study does not guarantee certification or job placement.