MBA. – International Management Program Requirements
The MBA – IM program is comprised of 9 four-credit hour courses, totaling 36 graduate semester credit hours.
Students enrolled in the MBA – IM (Master of Business – International Management) program must complete the following course requirements*:
- MBA-585 Business and Society
- MBA-505 International Management
- MBA-520 Organizational Behavior
- MBA-512 Financial Management
- MBA-515 Information Systems and Technology
- MBA-510 Operations Management
- MBA-525 International Marketing
- MBA-540 International Business Law
- MBA-559 Strategy Implementation
*Courses are taken in the sequence shown. Each course has the proceeding course as a prerequisite.