MBA – IM Admissions Requirements
The program is open to students who have completed a bachelor degree from an accredited institution (or equivalent) and who meet the program entry requirements. The program prepares individuals to work in a range of management positions.
- Possess a bachelor degree from a U.S. accredited institution or equivalent
- Meet the university’s graduate admission requirements
Prerequisite Knowledge Requirement:
In addition to the General Admissions Requirements noted above, this program requires applicants to demonstrate core knowledge necessary to be successful in the program.
Prior to acceptance into the program, students should complete the following
courses at the undergraduate level at an appropriately accredited
- At least three credit hours in managerial accounting
- At least three credit hours in economics
- At least three credit hours in statistics
- At least three credit hours in critical thinking or data-driven decision making