LL.M.-RTL Learning Objectives
Dunlap-Stone University, has established the following learning objectives for the Master of Laws in U.S. Regulatory Trade Law degree.
Graduates of the LL.M.-RTL degree program will:
- Be prepared to work in industry, government, and a wide range of other legal settings in administrative and management roles, overseeing the licensing and legal issues involving the export and import of regulated goods and services.
- Identify, explain, describe and apply the fundamental rules, policies and issues related to US regulatory trade compliance law.
- Apply critical thinking and analysis skills across regulatory settings, demonstrating ethical decision making.
- Utilize legal precepts, regulations and best practices to demonstrate competency in maintaining regulatory trade compliance.
- Identify significant issues within regulatory trade compliance, describe their origins, interpretations and implications within a legal context within scholarly-practitioner works.