LL.M. in Regulatory Trade Law Program Requirements
The LL.M.-RTL program is 28 graduate semester credit hours total. It is comprised of seven 8-week courses totaling 56 weeks, approximately one year.
Students enrolled in the LL.M.-RTL program must complete the following course requirements:
- TRD-519 Regulatory Disclosures
- TRD-527 Monitoring Export Compliance
- TRD-520 Trade Compliance Special Circumstances
- TRD-535 Agency Regulations in Trade Compliance
- TRD-540 Management of Trade Compliance
- TRD-528 Trade Compliance Treaties & Guidelines
- TRD-555 LL.M.-RTL Capstone Thesis
Courses must be taken in this sequence.