University Graduation Requirements:
Students must complete a minimum of 120 semester credit hours to meet the Bachelor Degree Requirements, which must include all of the following course requirements with a grade of C (2.0 on a 4.0 scale or better):
- General Education: 34 Credit Hours delineated by category below (+ 12 Required General Education (GE) credit hours, for a total of 46 general education credits, in alignment with DEAC standards). These courses may be completed prior to, in tandem with, or after the major requirements have been met.
- 3 credit hours mathematics
- 6 credit hours humanities
- 6 credit hours social science
- 12 credit hours liberal arts
- 3 credit hours technology
- 3 physical science credit hours
- Required: 61 Credit Hours (see table below)
- Electives: 26 Credit Hours
Electives: The remainder of the courses in addition to the General Education and Degree Requirements to meet the 120 semester credits needed to graduate are considered Electives. Student may choose any of the other courses offered by DSU, transfer in accredited credits from other schools, or provide CLEP credits to meet this requirement.
New Elective: Modern Cannabis Industry (HCA-172)
Upcoming Start Dates: December 10th, 2015 and January 14th, 2016
A Strong Foundation Upon which to Build your Career Dunlap-Stone University believes that a solid education is one that contains the breadth and depth of knowledge to make a difference in people’s lives. The program meets that standard and is truly a permitted to be called a Professionally Significant Degree®.