$4,000 Health Care Administration Achiever’s Grant
All students entering the Bachelor of Science Health Care Administration (BS-HCA) degree program before December 31, 2014 are eligible for a $4,000 DSU Achiever Grant.
- Must meet Dunlap-Stone University admission requirements.
- Must be a new student admitted into the BS-HCA program at Dunlap-Stone University before December 31, 2014. Former open-enrollment students or students re-applying to the university are also eligible.
- Must be formally accepted into the BS-HCA degree program.
- Maintain Dunlap-Stone’s academic standing and satisfactory academic progress and to continue grant must successfully pass all courses with minimum of “C-“ grade.
- Upon being awarded the grant, you must maintain continuous enrollment during the grant period.
How to apply for the Achiever’s Grant:
- Submit the Dunlap-Stone University online degree admission application.
- Complete the online BS-HCA Achiever’s Grant application.
- Once you are admitted to Dunlap-Stone University, you must begin courses prior to December 31, 2014.
Call an enrollment advisor for complete information at 1-800-474-8013 or 1+602-648-5750 to learn more about this grant opportunity.