Students have several paths to beginning their education at DSU.
All students must meet the general admissions requirements
General University Admission Requirements
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have high school diploma or equivalent
- Be proficient in reading and writing of the English language (Non-native English speaker TOEFL Score of 85 or higher)
- Complete the required enrollment agreement forms by all applicable deadlines
- Acknowledge and accept all university policies, including tuition refund policy
- Complete Pre-Enrollment Counseling Session with Academic Advising Department
Open-Entry Vocational Admission
Those who want to enroll in just a course or two may wish to begin as “Open Enrollment” students. There is no application fee, and students simply demonstrate that they meet the minimum entrance requirements. Open enrollment students should select “open enrollment” on the undergraduate application prior to their first class.
Degree Seeking Students
Degree seeking students must demonstrate that they meet the entrance requirements for their desired program of study. Please review the requirements and application process for each program carefully. Degree seeking students should complete the appropriate application (undergraduate or graduate) and submit the required supporting materials. They will receive a notification of the enrollment decision. Because of DSU’s commitment to access, students who meet the entrance requirements are typically admitted into the program of their choice.
Have questions? Many of the common questions are answered on the side bar at left. Still have questions? Call and speak with an expert advisor who wants to provide you with world-class service. Enrollment advisors are ready to assist you in determining if one of our programs is right for you. Call today! (800) 474-8013. Outside the U.S. and Canada +602-648-5750
Unparalleled Professional Customer Service is our Goal